Sydney Surveyors are one of Australia’s largest consulting surveyors based in Sydney, offering their services throughout New South Wales and Australia-wide from Sydney and the Central Coast to Bourke, Coffs Harbour and Wollongong. We are a modern multi purpose Survey Organisation servicing Private, Local Government and Government Clients.
Ian James Wicks – Principal Partner
Bachelor of Geomatics Engineering UNSW 1998
Registered Surveyor 2008
Ian Wicks has intensive Cadastral Boundary Definition and Redefinition in both Urban and Rural Areas. His Rural experience was gained in the Hunter region of NSW and he has also carried out surveying in outer country districts of NSW.
His urban experience covers all aspects of a modern Survey Practice and the redefinition of Boundaries, Strata Subdivisions and Urban Subdivisions
He is also experience in Engineering Surveys including field work on the Broughton reservation to Appin tunnel, and Road Construction and Reconstruction Set Out Surveys and Volume Surveys and Calculation. Detail Surveys in both Large and Small Projects have been Surveyed by Ian Wicks.
During the past 10 years Ian has been the Manager of J. K. Wicks and Associates covering both Office and Staff Responsibilities.
The Surveying firm of J. K. Wicks & Associates is well experienced and equipped to carry out all your Survey requirements.
John K Wicks
John was registered by The New South Wales Board of Surveyors in 1969 and has worked in private practice, local government and is now the Principal Partner.
He is experienced in all areas of Boundary Definition with extensive experience in:
- Identification Survey
- Set Out Surveys
- Boundary Redefinition
- Land Subdivisions
- Strata Subdivisions and Plan Preparation
- Examination Surveys and Court Appearances
- Rural Surveys including broad Hectare sites eg “Town of Colleambally” in NSW
His knowledge and practical experience is all inclusive in the Engineering Surveying area covering areas:
- Levelling – Engineering Set Outs
- Road Levelling – Tumut Dam Road & Bourke to Cobar for example
- Levelling new and existing Roads
- Levelling Survey 1 in 100 year flood line Georges River Bankstown City NSW
- Cross sections – Gwyder River and flood plain NSW and QLD
- Engineering Detail Surveys include Georges River – Bankstown NSW
- Stormwater Asset Surveys
- Extension to N.S. Runway Kingsford Smith Airport – Mascot NSW