Professional Boundary Surveys
Sydney Surveyors are consulting surveyors based in Sydney, who offer their boundary surveys throughout New South Wales, Australia including Nowra to Newcastle.
Titles to land in NSW are based on a plan of survey, or alternatively a plan or sketch compiled from a survey, which defines the boundaries of the parcel as at the date it was prepared. Therefore, when preparing a plan of subdivision or redefinition the surveyor:
- relocates the original boundaries
- redefines the boundaries having regard to the relevant principles of law and the rights of affected parties such as registered proprietors and mortgagees
- locates and marks the new boundaries on the ground and
- prepares a plan for registration in LPI, setting out the dimensions of the new parcel(s) and the evidence used in the boundary fixation.
- all types of boundary surveys
All boundary surveys must be carried out by or under supervision of a Registered Land Surveyor subject to the provisions of the Surveying & Spatial Information Act 2002. Sydney Surveyors have experienced registered surveyors on staff, we are able to meet all of your boundary or cadastral surveying needs. Below is a list of some of the services we offer.
Our land surveying services include boundary surveys. A boundary survey determines the property lines of a parcel of land described in a deed. It will also indicate the extent of any easements or encroachments and may show the limitations imposed on the property by state or local regulations.